Dr Edward Lundeen is a clinical psychologist with a Ph.D. in Clinical Psychology from the University of Arkansas, practicing in the Lehigh Valley for 17 years.
I work with a variety of psychological problems with teenagers and adults, including depression, anxiety, trauma, interpersonal relationship problems, marital difficulties, and thought disorders.
I also maintain a large referral network. My goal for those who contact my office is to see you get the care you need, and I will always strive to help you find someone who either specializes in your area if I cannot be of help, or match you with a professional who works with your insurance if that is important to you.
Understand that using your insurance will limit the privacy of your psychotherapy and may set limits on the amount of time you wish to spend addressing your concerns. For this reason, I participate with only a select few insurance plans. Therefore, many people opt to work outside of their traditional insurance and seek reimbursement on their own.
- President, Lehigh Valley Psychological and Counseling Association, 1997, 2000 and 2008 – 2009
- Editor, The Independent Practitioner (The Bulletin of Division 42 of the American Psychological Association, Division of Independent Practice), 2005 – 2007
- Member, Div 42/39/29 (American Psychological Association) Taskforce on Managed Care and Health Care Reform, 1999 -Present
- Member and/or Chair of Pennsylvania Psychological Association committees on Electronic Communications, Governmental and Legislative Affairs and Insurance and Managed Care, 1997 – present
- Consultant to Staff of Crime Victims Council, Valley Youth House, New Hope of PA, as psychologist/supervisor for psychotherapy/counseling, 1994 – Present